
So far I am not keeping up on my blog and we have lots to report. Morgan Jean Bell joined our family on Feb 3, weighing in at 7lb 1 oz 19in. She is going to be so much fun.
My step sister Michelle had her baby Mar 7 a little boy.( specifics to follow, like when I get them)Here is his cute little picture:

Dad had surgery to remove cancer in his prostate & is doing super! Grandma Bell is still in the hospital with pnuemonia but seems to be responding well to her medication. Mom found out she has the same brain tumor as Dad both are benign & very slow moving for now we will just hide & watch. There you are up to speed.
I just got back from Twin Falls Id. watching Michon play softball. I miss her terribly and can't wait for her to come home for the summer. I haven't been able to follow the team as I would like, due to the financial situation (most of us are feeling the pinch) and because they have been on the road for the last 3 weeks , I have not been able to see her. I don't think we have been seperated that long in her whole18 yrs! It was a rough one for both of us! She is such an amazing athlete, young lady, human being,student,etc. I love watching my children grow up & come into their own.
Brennin and I are still hitting the gym almost everyday. I think Bren is enjoying having Mom & Dad to himself . I know I am enjoying spending the time with him! He is still working security at the Wells Fargo building & loving it, but he is actually showing some signs of wanting to join us in the day shifts rather than graves. I will be going back to graves for the summer to get weekends off. I am not too happy with that situation but I guess we all do what we have to.
Dillon lost his job due to cut backs but has already found a new job. They are selling their house and talking about moving to Milford or just renting for a time. Courtney wants to be closer to her family and I can understand that but I don't have to like it! Dillon & Mike have been down shed hunting with Courtneys family . It is always exciting & fun. This year Mike rolled his 4 wheeler but both he & the bike are doing fine, short of some bumps & bruises. We love the Baileys & feel very grateful to have such great inlaws!! TTFN

No comments:
Post a Comment